Wednesday, September 14, 2005

o.k my first post, so as you can imagine nothing really of interest

So I sit here at 6:15 in the morning, somewhat sleep deprived and yet somehow not tired. When I am browsing my favourite maths forums at www.physicsforums.com and I read that some one is doing a live journal of their maths course. I think, fantastic! Why don't I do that?

Yes as you can tell the lack of sleep (and the crazy cleaning product I used earlier that if strong enough to remove the macro bacteria growing in the kitchen is easily strong enough to seriously damage my brain) has sent me in to a delusional state. But none the less I will do my best to keep this up as delusional states are always more exciting than the real world. However, since I've abandoned my Live Journal and don't really plan to post there any more I may well have to issue my pointless, trivial and wholly waste of a time grievance to anyone who reads this. For example, I’m a bit of a computer buff and it has just taken me 30 mins to locate Real Player free download form their website after first downloading the wrong software and then going through the whole wrong system where they tried to get me to give money to them.

Well, anyone, as I have not yet started my course I won't be posting here much, I'm not really a fan of personal blogs but rather much like reading professional ones or just ones centred around something other than a persons own meanderings through life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home